Recently, one of my best friends blurted out, "Matt, what is happening to your life?"
Another one of my best friends immediately interjected with, "A lot of people have been wondering that over the last year!"
The issues they pointed to included the following:
- I let my law license expire
- I'm letting my hair grow out
- I have facial hair
- I speak my mind a lot more
- I travel more
- I work less
- I go to the beach a lot
- I've become less of a fan of formal education
- I've become less of a fan of traditional work
- I moved into a tiny studio of got rid of most of my stuff
Other changes that they didn't point out, but which are equally true, include:
- I've lost weight
- I've gained muscle
- I'm more tan
- I earn more
- I'm dramatically happier
- I've learned a whole lot about a whole lot of subjects
As it turns out, they're right; there is something going on with my life. This blog is going to be about why every day is the best day of my life.